Something fairly easy to end the week – Salmon fillet topped with goat’s cheese, tomato and crispy cheese crumbs. This is delicious and filling when served with veggies of your choice and very impressive to serve if you have guests over for a meal.
- 4 x 4oz salmon fillets
- 1 x 150g pot soft goat’s cheese
- 30 mls sun-dried tomato paste
- 20 grams fresh white breadcrumbs
- 10 grams finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (210°C fan) mark 8.
- Put the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a large
non-stick baking sheet.
- Squeeze the lemon over and season with plenty of ground black pepper.
- Spread the goat’s cheese, followed by the tomato paste, evenly over the salmon.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a bowl; season with ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the salmon, pressing the crumbs into the tomato paste.
- Drizzle with olive oil then cook in the oven for 20min until the flesh of the salmon is just opaque and the crumbs are crisp and golden.
- Serve garnished with fresh basil leaves, a few slices of red onion, some black olives, some large caper berries and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serves 4 – Serving Size – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 370, Fat: 25g, Carbohydrate: 4g