Travel Workout

Stay fit on vacation with these total body sculpting moves! This routine needs no equipment and is the perfect way to tone up fast, regardless of where you are!

 
Tips for Staying Healthy While Travelling

  • Always prepare ahead of time! Research where you are going. Are there fun places to explore?
  • Beat jet lag! One of the best ways to overcome jet lag is to wake up and workout. It’s easy to skip a workout after travelling for hours and you’re tired, but just think about how much better you’ll feel once you get moving. Avoid telling yourself, “It’s 3 am in my brain, so I need sleep”
  • Even if you overindulge a little on food while you are away, you’ll stave off weight gain by making sure you exercise on a daily basis. Set aside 45 minutes to an hour a day for some form of physical activity. Go for a long walk on the beach, rent bikes and go exploring on a family bike ride or swim laps at the pool.
  • If you know that you’ll be having dinner at a restaurant you’ve been dying to try, then eat lighter throughout the day so you have some calories to spare.
  • Apply the 80/20 rule: Make 20 percent of your daily calories the treat food of your choice, then try to stick to your healthy diet as best you can for the other 80 percent.

travel workout