Usually when someone refers to “results” what they are really looking for is weight loss. But the truth is, you are probably experiencing plenty of results that just aren’t showing up on the scale. If you want to know more about how to keep yourself motivated even if you don’t feel like you are seeing any results – read on!
- Stay away from the scales for awhile, especially when starting a new workout regimen. It’s an easy way to get discouraged! Why? Your weight can fluctuate by as much as 10 pounds due to water composition.
- Find something you really enjoy. Stop making exercise something you “have” to do, but something you “want” to do.
- Stay in tune with your body’s natural ebb and flow of energy and work with it, not against it.
- Losing weight on the scale really doesn’t mean anything except that you are lighter! Instead, focus on becoming stronger, more fit, more agile, etc.
- Don’t forget to appreciate what you have right now and what your body is already capable of!