One of the best ways to stay on track with your fitness goal is meal preparation. Your daily meals contribute 80% to your success. So what you eat, matters.
Meal prepping is basically preparing and planning your meals in advance for the entire week.
- Decide how many days and how many meals you want to prepare in advance.
- Decide what you want to eat. Write your meal plan and decide if you are having three larger meals or five to six smaller meals.
- Get all the ingredients you need and also get enough food containers to store your meals. Try to get them in similar shape and sizes so that it will be easier for you to stack them in the fridge or freezer.
- Weigh and measure your food. This is especially important if you are new to eating clean and you are
unsure about portion sizes.
- The final step is to cook. Keep it simple and remember that meal prepping should be time efficient and stress-free, so pick easy and delicious recipes to prepare