If you’re tired of looking in the mirror and seeing those lumps and bumps, there are things that you can do to get a more streamlined silhouette. A muffin top occurs when a woman wears clothes that do not fit properly and this pushes up the excess abdominal fat as a result. The good news is that it is mostly preventable, you just have to pay attention to where clothes are cutting you off.
- Look for a midrise jean that hits right at your belly button.
- Choose a top or blouse that hits below or at the hips so your legs look slimmer and your tummy is covered. Fabrics with movement, like chiffons, are forgiving, not clingy.
- A tailored, fitted style or a boyfriend-style blazer both work.
- Slimming undergarments really do work. Get a Spanx camisole, panties or other styles that’ll flatten your tummy. Instant confidence!
- Get an empire waistline! These will create a high waist to conceal the parts you’re worried about. Peplum styles are particularly flirty and fun.