This healthy turkey sandwich is perfect for a quick lunch at home or to pack for the office. Turkey is often included in low fat diets because it has a very low fat content with just 1 gram of fat per ounce of turkey. Turkey also has benefits for your health including reduced cholesterol levels and improved strength of the immune system. It is known for its high protein content. Turkey is also a good source of niacin, vitamin B6 and selenium.
Lower Calorie Turkey Roll-Ups
- 3 large leaves of lettuce
- 3 slices smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 Tablespoon light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- Spread lettuce leaves with mayo and mustard
- Top with 1 slice of turkey
- Roll up together and pierce with toothpick to hold together.
- Repeat with the other two lettuce leaves and turkey slices.
Serves 1 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 115, Carbohydrate: 5g, Protein 11g