These skinny muffins are very quick to make, perfect for busy people. They come out very light and fluffy, a great power snack! The video shows you how to make some skinny raspberry and Madagascan vanilla muffins.
- 30 g honey
- 1 egg
- 120 ml almond milk
- 40 g coconut oil
- 60 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 gr caster sugar
- 320 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Combine the flour with the baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together (honey, egg, coconut oil, almond milk, Greek yoghurt, mashed bananas, vanilla extract).
- Beat the sugar into the wet ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, until it forms a thick batter.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Brush the muffin tin with a little coconut oil.
- Fill each space about 2/3 with the batter.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when put through the centre.