When it gets to Friday the last thing you want is to spend ages cooking an evening meal. So today we have a recipe to make delicious, quick and simple salmon fishcakes with cabbage slaw, perfect for eating clean and enjoying a great meal without the guilt.
- 2 Large Salmon Fillets
- 1 Haddock Fillet
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Green Cabbage
- 100 g Yoghurt
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- In a food processor place the salmon chunks, haddock chunks,
chopped chives, 1 tsp of mustard, pinch of salt, grind of pepper, chopped spring onion, lemon zest and capers, blend until combined.
- Roll this mixture into 4 burgers and pop them in the freezer for 5 minutes while you make the cabbage salad.
- To make the salad, finely cut the cabbage into slivers.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, 1 tsp of mustard, a pinch of salt and the yoghurt onto the cabbage and stir through the chia seeds.
- Take the burgers out of the freezer (make sure they are only left in there for 5 mins) and heat up your coconut oil in a pan to a medium heat, cook for 6 minutes alternating sides every minute.
- Serve with the cabbage slaw.