Today we have a really delicious treat for you – especially for those of you who have a craving for something to satisfy your sweet tooth! Not only that, but it is quick and easy to make and low fat too!
- 8 oz of low fat Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Curd
- 6 Digestive Biscuits or any other kind of cookie you have on hand
- Fresh Raspberries
- Place the cookies in a plastic storage bag and bash them with a rolling pin.
- Divide the crushed cookies between 2 small glasses or trifle cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt with the lemon curd.
- Place this mixture on top of the crushed cookies and top with the fresh berries and a touch of powdered sugar.