A quick and easy dinner made with ham that you cut into small cubes. This is a complete meal by itself and makes a great packed lunch.
- 1¼ cups Jasmine rice
- 1 Vegetable oil
- 150 g Button mushrooms
- 4 Spring onions, Chopped
- 2 cups Frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 200 g Sliced ham
- 1 Tbsp Fresh ginger
- ¼ cup Light soy sauce
- 3 Eggs, Lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the Jasmine rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, then drain well.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan, add a little oil and stir-fry mushrooms and spring onions over high heat to lightly brown.
- Add stir-fry mixed vegetables with ham and ginger (grated), if desired, and stir-fry to heat through.
- Add cooked rice and soy sauce and stir-fry, tossing ingredients over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes to lightly brown.
- Add a little more soy sauce as a seasoning, if necessary.
- Pour over beaten eggs and toss well to cook and distribute egg through rice mix.
- Serve immediately, scattered with sesame seeds.