Berries and low fat yoghurt mean that these lower calorie desserts are packed with flavour and don’t contain any artificial ingredients.
- 2 cups of Granola
- 2 cups of Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt
- 2 cups of Mixed Berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Orange Zest
- In a bowl, toss together the berries with the sugar and orange zest, let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Line up 4 parfait glasses in front of you (or use any kind of tall glass).
- Place a couple tablespoons of the yoghurt on the bottom of each glass, top with a couple tablespoons of the berries and top that with a couple tablespoons of the granola.
- Repeat this process one more time ending with the granola.
- Serve right away!