Chicken, cheese and bacon are a great combination. The video shows you how to make cheesy bacon ranch chicken breasts that are low carb, keto friendly and full of flavour! The lower calorie Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken recipe is healthy, low in fat, high in protein, and full of flavour that will leave your taste buds more than satisfied!
Slow Cooked Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken
- 4 Pounds (64 Ounces) Chicken Breast
- 21.5 Ounces (610g) 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 14 Tablespoons (224g) Fat Free Sour Cream
- 10.75 Ounces (305g) Condensed Soup Cheddar Cheese
- 2.8 Ounces (79g) Bacon Bits
- 1 Ounce (28g) Ranch Dressing Packet
- 1/2 Onion
- 8 Ounces (227g) Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons (4 Cloves) Minced Garlic
- Trim the fat off of the chicken breasts, and then cut them into quarters.
- Chop up the onion.
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Mix everything together.
- Cook on Low Heat for 6-8 Hours.
Tip: Use the mix in a burrito!
Serves 8 – Calories in each serving
Calories: 416, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrate: 20g, Fibre: 2g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 70g