Fancy making a one pan Japanese dish? This Teriyaki Chicken recipe that is easy to make, and the teriyaki sauce can be used in many kinds of dishes. A lower calorie Teriyaki Chicken served with spring greens follows the video.
- 4-8 chicken thighs
- 3½fl oz teriyaki (you could use Teriyaki Marinade from the supermarket)
- 2 bunches (approx 400g) spring greens, shredded
- In a bowl, place chicken thighs and pour over teriyaki marinade.
- Set aside for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- In a frying pan, cook chicken skin-side down, over a medium heat, for about 10 mins.
- Turn over and cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- When chicken is almost cooked, add marinade, a pinch of sugar and spring greens.
- Cover and leave to cook for about 5 mins, till spring greens have wilted and chicken is cooked through.
Serves 4 – Serving Size 1/4 recipe – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 190, Fat: 4g, Carbohydrate: 3g