These are cute and delicious and a great recipe to make with kids, even young children. It’s easy and fun, and they will love their own personal pie!
- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- 2 Tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- flour for dusting
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuit dough
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel apples; grate them into a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir 3/4 of cinnamon sugar into grated apples (the rest will be for sprinkling on top of each pie).
- Roll each biscuit to about a 5″ circle with a rolling pin, using a little flour on the surface and on the rolling pin.
- Spoon apple mixture onto circles.
- Fold circles over and pinch edges to make half-moons.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush pies with a little water, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Serves 10 – Serving Size 1 pocket – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 85, Fat: 1g, Carbohydrate: 19g, Fibre: 2g, Protein: 2g