Dr. Charles Livingston claims that his anti-cellulite program uses a unique approach to help women get rid of that dreaded cellulite. A Cellulite Factor review reveals whether this program is honestly any different from all of the others out there or is it yet another so-called miracle that only wastes hard-earned cash, rather than the unsightly dimples.
Cellulite Factor offers several different anti-cellulite techniques and sensible, diet-related techniques, each totally focused on the elimination of all cellulite.
This is an immediate download program that consists of 4 PDF files and includes a diet plan that follows a clear path through a unique 5 step detoxification program set up by Dr. Charles Livingston.
- Eating right for getting rid of cellulite
- Anti cellulite supplements
- The coffee grind wrap method
- The lymph drink.
The program also includes everything women need to know about food, grocery shopping and how to avoid eating the toxins that have a major influence on the creation of cellulite.
Cellulite Factor review reveals that the program not only helps women reduce their cellulite but also helps them lose weight as well. By following the program, women also become healthier in the process as they start giving their body the real nutrition it requires.
This is a refreshing and completely different approach to cellulite and weight loss. Women will discover that pretty much everything they’ve previously been told about the link between cellulite, excess fat and weight is actually not true at all and this is all backed up with hard, scientific facts.
The program focuses on the internal body and the lymph system with no mention of surgery or miracle creams that will melt away the problem with no work at all.
Click on the link to find out more.
So What Do You Get?
You get a 119 page book that sets out the following:
- What is cellulite? Cellulite definition and reasons for having it – muscle fibres are lacking in the lower parts of your body which is the main reasons that lotions and other cellulite reducing moisturizers or scrubs do not effectively work.
- What causes cellulite? Clearly Dr. Charles’ medical background comes into play here because he presents it in a scientific manner … but tones it down to layman’s terms.
- Cellulite Myths and Facts: All health topics are rife with myths in this information age. Dr. Charles sets you straight. Each myth and fact is fully explained to make sense.
- How to make cellulite worse. As time goes by if there is no stimulation on those muscle fibers, cellulite will just continue to get worse. The author explains that muscle atrophy or the deterioration of muscle due to lack of work is the culprit in creating dimples and saggy areas in the body. His experience and expertise will engage readers looking to combat cellulite.
- Cellulite Removal Scams: Dr. Charles discusses anti-cellulite clothing, creams, pills, cellulite massage and laser therapy. You be the judge.
- Are Extreme Diets Any Good for Getting Rid of Cellulite: This is covered in-depth and explains that extreme dieting (or crash diets) don’t work … and in fact can harm you.
- The only way to get rid of it: The only proven and effective method is through this Anti-Cellulite Program. The key to getting smooth skin and a beautiful healthy lower body is to apply Muscle Layer Stimulation. This is a multi-dimensional approach and it can be easily done in the comfort of your own home. There is no need to go out to the gym and lift weights which Charles shares is more of a two-dimensional approach
A senior reviewer says,
“Well, we have to conclude that the Cellulite Factor is jam packed with sensible and proven advice for getting rid of the dreaded wobbly bits. Dr. Charles Livingston is a reputable source of information. You can tell that simply by seeing how he backs up each method with real facts and figures. If you’re serious about wanting to get rid of your cellulite, then the Cellulite Factor is probably one of the most genuine, and least hyped, products available on the market today.”